ILRT is a dynamic organization committed to building knowledge, disseminating information, and conducting action research on livelihood and related issues. We offer opportunities for talented individuals who share our passion and are committed to making a positive impact on the lives of the marginalized and vulnerable communities.
We invite applications from researchers, academicians, practitioners, and development professionals who possess relevant skills, experience, and knowledge in areas such as livelihood promotion, action research, community development, digital agri-business, and social inclusion, natural resource management, and sustainable agriculture. We also offer internships and volunteering opportunities for young graduates who wish to gain practical experience and contribute to our ongoing projects.
At ILRT, we provide a supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages creativity, innovation, and continuous learning. We also offer competitive remuneration packages and benefits that recognize and reward our employees’ hard work and commitment. If you share our vision and are interested in joining our team, please check our website regularly for available vacancies or send us your resume and cover letter at email@example.com.
Apply by: 30 May 2023
ILRT is looking for a Communications Specialist to manage communication and social media related activities of the organization. The specific responsibilities that will be taken-up by the Communication Specialist are:
- Strengthening existing communication and social media related system and processes of ILRT.
- Design organization’s social media strategy and manage cross-platform editorial calendar. Day-to-day activities to include ideation, writing, and posting organic to social media, private social networks, and other channels.
- Develop an integrated social media plan that engages key internal and external stakeholders and drives engagement.
- Create contents for websites, social media platforms, press releases, Newsletter, Annual report, and other publications.
- Review of articles, reports, case studies, and other material and improve them.
- Designing reports and other publications.
- Supporting in developing contents for digital learning products such as animated videos, live videos, e-learning course, etc.
- Track strategic metrics; analyses, review, and prepare reports on the effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results.
- Ensure efficient execution and be proactive in suggesting methods to continuously improve the process of better communication and social media presence.
- Excellent command over English language and ability to create social media specific content is a must. Basic knowledge of digital photo & video editing would be an added advantage.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Master’s degree from accredited college/university.
- A minimum of 4-5 years of social media experience.
- Experience in preparing compelling external communications.
- Experience in managing LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram accounts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to enable success in working with highly experienced, global Cross-Functional Teams.
- Effective time management skills.
- Excellent English and Hindi language skills.
- Competency with MS Office products, Digital photo, and video editing products
Duration and compensation
- The initial appointment will be for a period of one year and based on the performance under the probation period the candidate confirmed on permanent payroll.
- The compensation for the position will be at par and will be based on the qualification, skills, and experience of the candidate.
How to apply:
Please fill the google form and upload your short CV (maximum 2 pages) (in word format only) with details of professional experience and contributions made by you latest by 30/05/2023.
The link https://forms.gle/vFVuvr85Pq1C4V9WA
Organizational policy for HR recruitment:
Institute of Livelihood Research and Training is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on gender, caste, creed, religion, race, ethnicity, LGBTQ and person with disability (PwD), etc. It has a zero-tolerance policy on misconduct, including sexual exploitation/harassment/abuse, abuse of authority and discrimination. Women and PwDs candidates are encouraged to apply.